Monday, February 5, 2018

Immigration Law: I got a fine from a criminal case against me. Can I renew my visa?

A penalty of fine will not put you in the process of deportation. However, it can affect your future legal status when it comes to the time of renewal.

Depending on the severity of crime and the amount of fine, the result of visa renewal application may vary. Therefore it is critical to have a good lawyer who knows the link between criminal law and immigration law to defend a foreigner's case.

If you need any legal consultation, please contact me via email.
I am a lawyer with 2 legal licenses. I went to law schools in Korea and CT, US and passed the bars in both jurisdictions. I can explain Korean legal issues in legal terms that you are familiar with.

Hyunjoo Ahn, Esq. (JD, LLM)

Law Office of Hyunjoo Ahn
Member of Korean Bar Association
Member of Connecticut Bar Association

540-1, Sangmu Building, Sangmu-jungang-ro, Seo-gu, Gwangju, Korea
Tel: 062-373-1298
Fax: 062-443-1298

E-mail: lawyer4expats@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Obtaining a restraining order in case of domestic violence or dating violence

To take this path, you should file a divorce lawsuit first. You should keep in mind that it takes usually 1-2 months before you get a rest...